Saturday, December 1, 2012

Christmas Freebie: Gift Tags

Christmas is just a few weeks away now. I hope you are better prepared than I am. Slowly buying presents for Avery, still trying to figure out what to get and how to separate the presents into Christmas and Birthday - oh, the joys of having a child's birthday 5 days after Christmas. But enough about that, let's get to the freebie.

After seeing all the cute printable gift tags on Pinterest and drooling over all the Christmas lovelies at Paper Source I was inspired to make a few myself.

These are perfect for gift tags, but would work as favor tags, or if printed smaller as wine glass markers, the possibilities are endless. Just print, cut, punch and tie with string.

I think they would also look extra special with red glitter - just go over the red area with a toothpick and some glue then sprinkle on some extra fine red glitter.

Enjoy!




2 comments:

  1. i love these -- thank you and merry christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great tip. Thank you. I think that this will work if you have the visitors coming in the first place. Sometimes it is very difficult to get people to comment and interact. I am in the process of writing a series that I am hoping will generate some interaction!

    www.imarksweb.org

    ReplyDelete